OFFER DEADLINE01/02/2020 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND
ORGANISATION/COMPANYPOWER INNOTECH SL
Power Innotech (www.power-innotech.com) is a hardtech start-up, founded in 2017, whose knowledge, products and services are focused on High Performance Power Electronics.
Power Innotech develops disrupting and innovative Power Technologies to improve the efficiency and operation costs of the several Industrial Processes.
The company was founded in 2017 by former employees from the MCIA Research Center of the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC), to offer tailored innovative solutions of Power Electronics, aiming to develop the most advanced solutions for industrials processes. The company has +18 years research experience into vanguard Power Electronics technologies.
We are looking for a passionate power electronics researcher, that will be involved in all stages of development, from concept definition, modelling, design, manufacturing, testing and commissioning of power devices, working in close relation with mechanical and electronic engineers. The positions require industrial/power electronics knowledge (hardware design, power converters simulation, mCs programming) with coordination capacities aimed at the production of high-performance power electronics including converters, SiC semiconductors, triggering drivers, measurements, protections and control, as well as communications and firmware management.
REQUIREMENTS (ruled by MSCA)
- Hold a PhD in Electronic Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent discipline plus 2 years of research experience.
- For NON-PhD applicants, the candidates should have at least 6 years of research experience.
REQUIREMENTS (ruled by POWER INNOTECH)
- HW/SW design and modelling of electronic power converters with advanced topologies (planar transformers, SiC/GaN semiconductors, PFC, Resonant techniques)
- mCs (8b,16b,32b), STM (8b,16b,32b), PIC, AMD, TI, DSP, FPGA programming
- Control and driving of power systems
- PCBs & SCHs Design
- EMC Test & Certification
- Simulation tools (PSIM, PSPICE, MultiSIM, MatLab)
- Industrial communications (MODBUS, Profibus, CAN, Ethernet)
- Project Management and Technical Coordination.
- Motivated, creative ang organizational person, oriented to results.
- English (Good) and Spanish (Basic)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work in challenging research projects
- Work in a high-tech company
- Be involved at the initial states of a Start-up (phantom shares for key positions)
- Flexible working hours (some days from home)
- Competitive salary
GOT ENGAGED? PLEASE CONTACT US
MSc. Victor Herrero
Chief Innovation Officer
Tel. +34 615 143 272
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.