ORGANISATION NAMETechnische Universität Darmstadt
FUNDING TYPETravel Grants
RESEARCH FIELDFormal sciencesHumanitiesNatural sciencesProfessions and applied sciencesSocial sciences
CAREER STAGEFirst Stage Researcher (R1) (Up to the point of PhD)Recognised Researcher (R2) (PhD holders or equivalent who are not yet fully independent)
Future Talents is guided by the understanding that the decision for a postdoc and an academic career is a deliberate choice. Therefore, the programme offers a chance to convince yourself of the excellent research conditions at TU Darmstadt on-site. Your ´Future Talent` Guest Stay can last from a few days to max. 6 weeks. It is supposed to make way to get to know each other and to explore concrete possibilities of cooperation (joint research project, publication, etc.) as well as longer-term perspectives at TU Darmstadt, e.g. ´Future Talent´ Short-term scholarship or employment.
Become a TU Future Talent and visit one of Germany’s top universities of technology!
- a scientific programme
- the assumption of travel costs up to a maximum of EUR 1,000
- an accomodation supplement of 400 EUR for up to one week (up to max. 2.400 EUR for 6 weeks)
- an international Ph.D. student in the final stage of your doctorate
- or a postdocs at an international university (up until two years after your doctorate)
- and if your previous research and research interests are relevant to our research activities or our research profile
Deadline is November, 15th. Further information as well as the application form can be found at our website: www.tu-darmstadt.de/postdocs. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Bettina Wagner (email@example.com).
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.