ORGANISATION/COMPANYWest Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin
RESEARCH FIELDTechnology › Safety technology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE03/08/2020 00:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Szczecin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2020
Call for the position of assistant at the Faculty of Maritime Technology Transport of the West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin
Documents for the competition can be submitted personally or sent in a sealed envelope with the note "competition for an assistant" (the postmark date is decisive) to the following address: West Pomeranian University of Technology Szczecin, Faculty of Maritime Technology and Transport, Dean's Office (room 104) al. Piastów 41, 71-065 Szczecin,Tel.9144947-
The deadline for submitting documents: 03.08.2020 r. is on 14:00 local time.
Deadline for the settlement of the competition: until 04.09.2020 r.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Good
) professional title: Master of Science in Transport;
2) scientific achievements in the field of container shipping safety, organization of ferry transportation, handling of refrigerated containers in seaports;
3) documented scientific activity in years 2019-2020, including authorship or co-authorship of at least one publication published or accepted for publication in journal of min. 70 points according to the List of scientific journals of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education from 2019;
4) didactic experience in conducting classes in food logistics, food transport safety, commodity science, modern technologies in transport;
5) experience in implementing international European projects;
6) knowledge of English enabling the implementation of research and participation in international projects;
7) fluent command of Polish in speech and writing.
Required documents for the position of assistant:
1) application for employment,2) C. V.,3) personal questionnaire of the person applying for employment,4) copy of the diploma of graduation in engineering and master's studies,5) list of scientific and professional achievements in the discipline of civil engineering and transport,6) other achievements justifying the application for employment,7) program of intentions of the candidate for a future position,8) proven knowledge of English,9) a statement that in the case of employment, the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin will constitute the basic place of work,
10) consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) - Appendix 1.
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 538877
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.