ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza
RESEARCH FIELDEnvironmental science › Earth science
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/07/2020 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Poznań
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
DESCRIPTION (subject matter, requirements, expectations):
Dean of the Faculty of Geographical and Geological Sciences at Adam Mickiewicz University invites applications for the position of lecturer (research and teaching employee) in the Laboratory of Remote Sensing of the Environment and Soil Science. The competition is open to applicants who fulfil the requirements stipulated in Article 113 of the Act on Higher Education and Science of 20 July 2018 – (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 85).
2. Personal questionnaire form for a candidate (available on the University website: https://pracownicy.amu.edu.pl/tresci/dokumenty-uam/wszystkie-kategorie/d...);
3. Curriculum Vitae (should contain the consent clause: Pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (EU Official Journal L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) I hereby give my permission for processing my personal data other than: first name (names) and last name; parents’ names, date of birth, permanent address (correspondence address); education; previous employment, submitted in my offer for the need of the current recruitment process).
4. Copy of the diploma confirming the doctoral degree in Earth science and environment or in Earth science,
5. List of scientific publications,
6. List of scientific, didactic and organizational achievements and obtained external funds,
7. Declaration that AMU in Poznań will be the applicant's main employer.
The documents are to be submitted to the Main Office of the Faculty of Geographical and Geological Sciences of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań (60-680 Poznań, ul. Bogumiła Krygowskiego 12, room 010C) at Mrs Joanna Siwiec
Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań does not provide accommodation.
Prof. dr hab. Leszek Kolendowicz - chairman
Prof. dr hab. Beata Medyńska-Gulij
Prof. UAM dr hab. inż. Jan Piekarczyk
Prof. UAM dr hab. Dariusz Wrzesiński
Prof. UAM dr hab. Renata Graf
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: ExcellentENGLISH: Excellent
Terms and conditions of the competition:
1. Doctoral degree in Earth science and environment or in Earth science.
2. Documented scientific activity and achievements in the fields of remote sensing, spectroscopy and photogrammetry with particular emphasis on the latest technologies of obtaining remotely sensed data.
3. Didactic experience, including the ability to conduct exercises and laboratories on remote sensing, photogrammetry and aerospace and satellite monitoring.
4. Unmanned aerial vehicle pilot licence, with extension to 25kg of take off weight.
5. Fluent computer skills in the field of remote sensing, graphic and geoinformation software,
7. Scientific publications on the list of Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, cited in the Web of Science and Scopus database,
8. Ability to take photos and produce a photogrammetric model.
9. Very good knowledge of Polish and English language (speaking and writing).
EURAXESS offer ID: 528496
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.