ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGŁukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Microelectronics and Photonics
FORSCHUNGSBEREICHChemistryEngineering › Materials engineering
KARRIERESTUFELeading Researcher (R4)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST23/08/2022 15:00 - Europe/Athens
STANDORTPoland › Warsaw
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE40
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Ja
• Managing the works carried out by the Research Team and supervising their timely implementation;
• Managing the team, taking care of the development of employees competences and effective motivating them;
• Conducting R&D works in the area of: biodegradable and bioactive ceramics and glasses;
• Offering specialized research and development services in the field of synthesis of ceramics and bioactive and biodegradable glasses;
• Developing systems to higher TRL levels enabling implementation at the customer's site;
• Cooperation with external entities in the development of new ones or the development of existing biophotonic solutions;
• Collaboration with other research centers and business partners;
• Cooperation with the Infrastructure Department in the maintenance of the research infrastructure in an appropriate condition.
- work in a research organization focused on the implementation of innovative R&D projects,
- the opportunity to gain unique professional experience,
- good introduction, training and support from a team of professionals,
- attractive offer for medical care and life insurance,
- contract of employment.
- CV (with detailed description of qualifications and professional experience);
Web site for additional job details
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
- PhD (in the field of chemistry, materials engineer or related sciences) and 5 years of experience in the research and development sector, including independent research projects;
- Knowledge of design and production of bioactive glass systems in the last 5 years (publications, patents, implementations, projects);
- Experience in human resource management (minimum 2 years);
- Good work organization, punctuality, responsibility;
- Experience in managing R&D projects;
- Ability to work in an international team;
- Knowledge of the English language at the level of min. B2.
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 823794
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.