ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGIzmir Biomedicine and Genome Center
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST31/08/2022 19:00 - Europe/Athens
STANDORTTurkey › Izmir
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE40
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Ja
The Izmir Biomedicine and Genome Center (IBG, Turkey) is looking for a full-time Administrative Research Assistant to support the Principal Investigators at IBG.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting the project coordinators of EU and other internationally funded projects in realising the activities specified in the Grant Agreements,
- Establishing and maintaining accurate documentation of all project-related processes and ensuring confidentiality,
- Organising periodic project meetings and preparing meeting minutes
- Managing travel arrangements (domestic/international),
- Undertaking other project-related duties as required and appropriate.
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
ERFORDERLICHES BILDUNGSNIVEAUOther: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
ERFORDERLICHE SPRACHENENGLISH: ExcellentTURKISH: Excellent
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience at providing senior level administrative support in a corporate or academic environment,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Turkish,
- Abiliity to efficiently manage time and prioritise tasks,
- Skills including but not limited to: good team player, solution-oriented, investigative, advanced organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 794378
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.