ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGBARCELONA SUPERCOMPUTING CENTER
FORSCHUNGSBEREICHComputer science › Other
KARRIERESTUFERecognised Researcher (R2)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST15/07/2021 00:00 - Europe/Athens
STANDORTSpain › Barcelona
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE40
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Ja
We are looking for a candidate to manage and coordinate an important new national project on Quantum Computing. The project will include research activities, procuring and providing users access to a new quantum computer, and carrying out training and dissemination activities. This position will be based in the Strategy Support unit of BSC's Research Support, Transfer and Dissemination area. The winning candidate will interact with the project's Principal Investigators and consortium members on a daily basis. Structurally he or she will report to the Head of RSTD.
- The position will be located at BSC within the Directors Department
- We offer a full-time contract, a good working environment, a highly stimulating environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, flexible working hours, extensive training plan, tickets restaurant, private health insurance, fully support to the relocation procedures
- Duration: Temporary - 3 years renewable
- Salary: we offer a competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate and according to the cost of living in Barcelona
- Starting date: ideally on 16/06/2021
BSC-CNS is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable state or local law.
All applications must include:
- A Cover Letter with a statement of interest in English, including two contacts for further references - Applications without this document will not be considered
- A full CV in English including contact details
The vacancy will remain open until suitable candidate has been hired. Applications will be regularly reviewed and potential candidates will be contacted.
Web site for additional job details
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
ERFORDERLICHES BILDUNGSNIVEAUEngineering: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
ERFORDERLICHE SPRACHENENGLISH: ExcellentSPANISH: Excellent
- University Degree (Preferably Engineering).
- Related courses in project management and research project proposal preparation a plus.
- Essential Knowledge and Professional Experience
- At least two year's experience in research project management.
- Experience coordinating research projects funded by the Framework Programme of the European Commission, the Spanish Plan Estatal as well as bilateral contracts with companies, would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Used to working autonomously and taking the initiative
- Used to working under pressure with strict deadlines
- Good report writing skills essential
- Good skills in word processing, spreadsheets and presentation applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint or equivalents)
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 650765
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.