ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGKarl Landsteiner Privatuniversität
FORSCHUNGSBEREICHEthics in health sciences › Other
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST15/07/2021 00:00 - Europe/Athens
STANDORTAustria › Krems/Donau
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE40
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Ja
The Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences (KL) is part of an academic and research community located at the Campus Krems, and includes a network of comprising teaching hospitals in St. Pölten, Krems,Tulln and Eggenburg. The university offers degree programs in Human Medicine and Psychology and are tailored to the requirements of the Bologna model, opening the door to new, cutting-edge health professions. KL is committed to raising its profile in specific areas of biomedicine, biomedical engineering, and biopsychosocial sciences by entering into strategic academic and research partnerships with other institutions.
The department of Biomedical and Public Health Ethics (Univ. Prof. Dr. Giovanni Rubeis) invites applications for the position of an
Research Assistant m/f (PostDoc, 40 h)
Research and teaching are the main tasks of the department. The research focus is on ethics of digital health, mental health ethics, and public health ethics. The postdoctoral researcher will have the opportunity to contribute to further establishing the department. The willingness to participate in research, teaching, and the development of grant proposals is required.
• Self-directed research and participation in joint research projects within the team
• Publishing in international peer-reviewed journals
• Participating in the development of grant proposals
• Participating in planning and organizing of conferences and workshops
• Giving talks at conferences and workshops
• Participating in teaching in the Bachelor- and Master program at the KL
• Supporting the supervision of students
• Master’s degree (or Magister/Diplom) in philosophy/ethics (or related disciplines), PhD (Doktorat) in practical philosophy/ethics (or related disciplines), preferably with a focus on bioethics, medical ethics, or public heath ethics
• Experience in scientific publishing
• Proficient computer skills (MS Office, citation management programs, etc.)
• Knowledge of qualitative research methods and software for data and text analysis (e.g. MAXQDA) is highly desired
• Excellent English language skills
• Reliability and a structured and independent approach to work
• Willingness to participate in interdisciplinary research and publications
• Friendly demeanor and teamwork skills
You can expect a challenging job in a highly motivated team.
The Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences is dedicated to achieving a balanced mix of male and female academic and non-academic staff. Consequently, applications from female candidates are particularly welcome. The minimum monthly gross salary for this position is € 3,400,- (paid 14 times a year).
Applications should include a motivation letter, curriculum vitae, and credentials and should be mailed by 15th of July 2021 referring to jobnumber “2117” to Ms. Christina Schwaiger of the Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences, Dr.-Karl-Dorrek-Straße 30, 3500 Krems, Austria (firstname.lastname@example.org).
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 649410
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.