ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGInstituto de Investigación Biomédica de Salamanca (IBSAL)
FORSCHUNGSBEREICHBiological sciences › Biology
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST11/12/2020 08:00 - Europe/Athens
STANDORTSpain › Salamanca
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE37,5
REFERENCE NUMBERRef.54_2020 Noviembre IV
Start the selection process for the recruitment of 1 Doctor of Research, and in accordance with the criteria, requirements and selection system set out in the attached Annex.
• Contract type:
Duration 24 months.
• Economic pay:
2.536,78 euros gross monthly including the proportional part of two extraordinary pay.
• Research project:
IES160P20. Development of a Clinical Decision Support System for the preventive and personalized evaluation of hemodynamic risk
• Work Center:
Departmental Building. Campus Miguel de Unamuno. Salamanca.
1. Curriculum assessment of merits and abilities (0-25 points)
a) Experience in research with human biological samples (7 points)
b) Experience in analytical techniques (8 points):
- Western blot
- Colorimetric determinations
c) Experience with animal models of laboratory rodents (4 points):
- Animal management
- Drug administration by different routes
- Collection, processing and preservation of tissue, urine and blood samples
d) Database development and management (3 points)
e) Basic statistics knowledge (3 points)
2. Personal Interview (0-20 points.)
The selection process shall be governed by the principles of publicity, equality, merit and capacity, and a Selection Body consisting of representatives of the research group and the IBSAL Technical Management Unit shall be established for this purpose.
The selection process will consist of two phases:
1. Phase of analysis and curricular evaluation of all the applications received, classifying them on the basis of the best adaptation of the Curriculum Vitae to the established profile and fulfillment of the requirements.
2. Personal Interview: The three candidates with the highest score will be convened in Phase 1. As long as the score in Phase 1 exceeds half plus one.
The Selection Board will be formed by:
1. Dr. Francisco J. López Hernández
2. Dr. Carlos Martínez Salgado
3. DE. Laura Corchado Rubio
Applications will be sent via our website in the Solicitations section: Submit your Resume
Application Submission Deadline:
The deadline for receiving applications is 11 December 2020 at 08:00
Documentation to be submitted:
1. Photocopy/scanner of the ID or NIE
2. Cover letter: This document should make clear reference to the selection process reference or references, in case of multiple applications
3. Candidate Resume Vitae: Enter phone number or contact email.
For more information, contact the IBSAL Technical Management Unit by telephone (923291100 ext. 55.544) or by email (rrhh-ibsal.es)
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
- Processing, conservation and management of human biological samples.
- Collaboration in animal model studies.
- Biochemical and molecular analysis of biological samples from patients and animal models.
- Drug toxicity studies.
- Statistical data analysis.
1.Have Spanish nationality, that of a Member State of the European Union or be a foreigner with residence and work permit in Spain.
2. Be in minimum possession of a Doctor's Degree in Pharmacy, Biology or Biotechnology. In the case of diplomas obtained abroad, their approval must be accredited or be in a position to obtain it.
Strict compliance will be a necessary condition for candidates to be admitted to the selection process.
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Mehr darüber erfahren an Instituto de Investigación Biomédica de Salamanca (IBSAL)
Mehr darüber erfahren OTM-R
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 581671
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.