ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGInstituto de Investigación Biomédica de Salamanca (IBSAL)
FORSCHUNGSBEREICHBiological sciences › Biology
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST11/12/2020 08:00 - Europe/Athens
STANDORTSpain › Salamanca
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE37,5
REFERENCE NUMBERRef.53_2020 Noviembre III
Start the selection process for the recruitment of 1 Doctor of Research, and in accordance with the criteria, requirements and selection system set out in the attached Annex.
• Contract type:
Duration 24 months.
• Economic pay:
2.536,78 euros gross monthly including the proportional part of two extraordinary pay.
• Research project:
IES160P20. Development of a Clinical Decision Support System for the preventive and personalized evaluation of hemodynamic risk
• Work center:
Departmental Building. Miguel de Unamuno Campus. Salamanca.
A) Certificate of use and handling of experimental animals (5 points)
b) Experience with animal models of laboratory rodents (7 points):
-Drug administration via different pathways
-Collection, processing and preservation of tissue, urine and blood samples
-Metabolic cage experience
c) Experience in analytical techniques (7 points):
d) Knowledge of good clinical practice for the management of human biological samples in clinical studies (3 points)
e) Advanced statistical knowledge and database processing and management (3 points)
The selection process shall be governed by the principles of publicity, equality, merit and capacity, and a Selection Body consisting of representatives of the research group and the IBSAL Technical Management Unit shall be established for this purpose.
The selection process will consist of two phases:
1. Phase of analysis and curricular evaluation of all the applications received, classifying them on the basis of the best adaptation of the Curriculum Vitae to the established profile and fulfillment of the requirements.
2. Personal Interview: The three candidates with the highest score will be convened in Phase 1. As long as the score in Phase 1 exceeds half plus one.
The Selection Board will be formed by:
1. Dr. Francisco J. López Hernández
2. Dr. Carlos Martínez Salgado
3. DE. Laura Corchado Rubio.
Applications will be sent via our website in the Solicitations section: Submit your Resume
Application Submission Deadline:
The deadline for receiving applications is 08:00 ON December 11, 2020
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
- Realization of animal models of renal and cardiovascular function
- Blood pressure measurement
- Studies Drug toxicity
- Biochemical and molecular analysis from samples from animal and patient models
- Statistical data analysis
- Processing reports
1.Have Spanish nationality, that of a Member State of the European Union or be a foreigner with residence and work permit in Spain.
2. Be in minimum possession of a Doctor's Degree in Pharmacy, Biology or Biotechnology. In the case of diplomas obtained abroad, their approval must be accredited or be in a position to obtain it.
Strict compliance will be a necessary condition for candidates to be admitted to the selection process
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Mehr darüber erfahren an Instituto de Investigación Biomédica de Salamanca (IBSAL)
Mehr darüber erfahren OTM-R
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 581668
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.