ANGEBOTSFRIST25/09/2020 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU-FORSCHUNGSRAHMENPROGRAMMNot funded by an EU programme
ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGMedical University of Lublin
ABTEILUNGII Faculty of Medicine with English Language Division
Competition for the position of an JUNIOR RESEARCH AND DIDACTIC ASSISTANT LECTURER at the Chair and Department of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology at the Medical University of Lublin
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at the Medical University of Lublin informs about the establishment of a full-time position of an JUNIOR RESEARCH AND DIDACTIC ASSISTANT LECTURER at the Chair and Department of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology at the Medical University of Lublin.
Interested persons are invited to submit documents at the same time via mail: Medical University of Lublin al. Racławickie 1, 20-059 Lublin with the note the Dean’s Office at the Faculty of Medicine and via e-mail in the form of scanned documents at firstname.lastname@example.org till September 25th 2020.
Candidates applying for the abovementioned post are required to:
- have Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- have fluent command of English and Polish language in case of foreigners.
- specialization in Pharmacology (national exam)
- experience in didactics in the field of Pharmacology
- preferably, training in the field of conducting experiments and animal treatment
- preferably, experience in planning and conducting tests on experimental animals, genetic and chromatographic research in the field of Pharmacology
The list of necessary documents required from the candidates:
- Request letter to the Dean.
- C.V. – form.
- Personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment.
- Information clause and statement on the processing of personal data
- Declaration stating that in case of winning the competition, the Medical University of Lublin will be the main workplace
- Candidate’s declaration on fields and disciplines of science and of being included into N category.
- Candidate’s declaration of no criminal records.
- Candidate’s declaration on nepotism.
- Certified copy of a diploma of higher education.
- Certified copy of a license to practice a profession (if necessary).
- Certificate or protocol confirming the fluent command of English language issued by the Department of Foreign Languages at the Medical University of Lublin.
- In case of foreigners, the Certificate of Proficiency in Polish Language issued by Państwowa Komisja Poświadczenia Znajomości Języka Polskiego Jako Obcego
- Certificate on gained scientific output issued by the Library at the Medical University of Lublin or the copies of publications admitted for printing.
Copies of the documents should be certified to be a true copy, however this certification of the document can be done by a candidate, and upon the request of the Competition Committee, the candidate can be obliged to submit original documents.
The documents issued in a foreign language should be translated into Polish.
Competition Commitee reserves the right to run an interview with selected candidates .
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.