ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGThe Bronisław Markiewicz State Higher School of Technology and Economics in Jarosław
FORSCHUNGSBEREICHTechnology › Electrical technology
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST14/09/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
STANDORTPoland › Jarosław
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE40
THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE COMPETITION FOR THE POSITION OF
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (automatics and practical electronics) AT THE STATE HIGHER SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY AND ECONOMICS IN JAROSŁAW
I announce the competition for the position of assistant professor in full-time at the State Higher School of Technology and Econmics in Jarosław. The candidate must meet the requirements of art. 113 of the Act - Law on Higher Education and Science dated July 20, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 85 as amended)
- a PhD degree in engineering disciplines in the discipline of automatics, electronics, electrical engineering in the area of automotive electronics;
- current scientific contribution;
- teaching achievements;
- placement of an academic teacher;
- working experience;
- Required documents:
- acceptance of job offer;
- application to the Rector;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- copies of diplomas Ma, PhD;
- Personal data form for a candidate;
- clean criminal record statement;
- clause of consent for candidates;
- list of publications and possible other scientific achievements of the candidate;
- registered working experience;
- Submission deadline:
- in person in the State Higher School of Technology in Jarosław Czarnieckiego 16 37-500 Jarosław – the Office of Instytut Inżynierii Technicznej with the note KONKURS – ADIUNKT (automatyka i elektronika praktyczna).
- by letter Państwowa Wyższa Szkoła Techniczno-Ekonomiczna im. ks. Bronisława Markiewicza w Jarosławiu, ul. Czarnieckiego 16 37-500 Jarosław – sekretariat Instytutu Inżynierii Technicznej z dopiskiem KONKURS – ADIUNKT (automatyka i elektronika praktyczna).
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit the documents no later than 14.09.2020 (Monday). All the details will be delivered by Marek Banaś (PhD) 16 624 46 57.
All the templates for necessary documents may be downloaded from www.pwste.edu.pl
We will only contact candidates we are interested in.
The School reserves the right to invalidate the proceedings for any reason.
The results of the competition will be given till 27.09.2020 and it is not tantamount to the establishment of the employment in the State Higher School of Technology in Jarosław. The final decision will be made by the Rector.
The Vice-director of the Institute for Technical Engineering
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 550584
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.