ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGState University of Applied Sciences in Nowy Sacz
FORSCHUNGSBEREICHMedical sciences › Other
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST14/09/2020 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
STANDORTPoland › Nowy Sacz
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE12
Only those who meet the requirements set out in Art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Dz. U. z 2020 r., poz. 85 z późn. zm.) and meet the following qualification criteria:
2) having pedagogical training to conduct didactic classes,
3) experience in conducting didactic classes at the university,
4) professional experience gained outside higher education,
5) directional training confirmed by certificates and approvals,
6) declaration on the basic place of work.
Candidates entering the competition are required to submit the following documents:
1) job application,
2) statement on the processing of personal data (Annex 1 to be downloaded from the website: http://pwsz-ns.edu.pl/uczelnia/praca-i-kariera/druki-do-pobrania),
3) personal questionnaire for the person applying for employment (Annex 2)
5) copies of diplomas confirming your education,
6) documents confirming professional experience,
7) a declaration of compliance with the requirements of Art. 113 of the Act on higher education and science (annex 3),
8) copies of additional certificates,
9) a statement that the State University of Applied Sciences in Nowy Sącz will be the primary place of work within the meaning of the Law on Higher Education and Science (Annex 4).
Application documents should be submitted in person or sent to the University's address: Państwowa Wyższa Szkoła Zawodowa in Nowy Sącz, ul. Staszica 1, 33-300 Nowy Sącz, General Secretariat, room 01. The envelope should be marked „Konkurs nr 2 na stanowisko wykładowcy w IKF”.
The deadline for submitting documents is 14.08.2020 (the date of receipt of the documents at the University's headquarters is decisive).
The competition will be settled by September 18, 2020. Information about its result with justification will be made available in the University's Public Information Bulletin and on the website of the Minister of Science and Higher Education.
Applications that do not meet the formal requirements and submitted after the deadline are not considered.
We reserve the right not to conclude an employment contract with the winner of the competition in the absence of the expected recruitment in the 2020/2021 academic year.
We reserve the right to cancel the competition procedure without giving any reason.
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
ERFORDERLICHE SPRACHENPOLISH: Good
In the case of a foreign candidate, knowledge of the Polish language is required to a degree sufficient to conduct didactic classes.
Employment of an academic teacher in a group of teaching staff, on the basis of a fixed-term employment contract, on a full-time basis.
- realization of classes in the dimension of 360 hours capacity at uniform master's studies, major in physiotherapy and first-cycle studies, major: physical education in the subject: Massage.
- active participation in promotional campaigns at the Institute of Physical Culture.
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 550579
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.