ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGInstytut Nauk Prawnych PAN
FORSCHUNGSBEREICHCriminology › Other
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST18/09/2020 12:00 - Europe/Athens
STANDORTPoland › Warszawa
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE40
INSTITUTION: Institute of Legal Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences
POSITION: assistant at the Institute of Criminology of the Institute of Legal Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences
SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINE: legal sciences, criminology
Announcement details: August 13, 2020
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF OFFERS: September 18, 2020
LINK TO THE WEBSITE: http://inp.pan.pl
KEYWORDS: assistant, legal sciences, criminology
ANNOUNCEMENT EXPIRY DATA: 18/09/2020
Description (subject, expectations):
1) assistant, specialist in criminology
Received documents are delivered:
1) an application for employment addressed to the Director of the Institute,
2) a copy of the higher education diploma (professional title of magister)
3) CV with a cover letter,
4) a curriculum vitae with an indication of interests and a specification of scientific, didactic and organizational activities,
5) thesis version number,
6) list of publications,
7) declaration on exercising full public rights,
8) a statement on reading the "Informing the conduct of personal data observation for persons participating in the competition for the employment of a researcher" (https://inppan.bip.gov.pl, "Competitions and job advertisements", then "Information on research data personal "),
9) a statement that at the time of employment at the Institute of Legal Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences, the candidate agrees to be included in the number N for the benefit of the Institute and declares to conduct research at the Institute of Legal Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences,
10) a statement that at the time of employment at the Institute of Legal Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences, the employment office of July 20, 2018, Law on Higher Education and Science.
The candidate sought must be interested in conducting research work in the field of criminology in order to obtain a doctoral degree.
Documents should be submitted to the Secretariat of the Institute of Legal Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences in person, by post to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or via traditional mail to the following address:
Institute of Legal Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences
ul. New World 72
The deadline for submitting documents expires on September 18, 2020.
The competition will be adjudicated no later than 30/09/2020.
He will be informed about the candidate by e-mail.
It is possible to appeal against the competition list.
Form of employment: employment contract for an indefinite period, full-time, in a task-based system, tell us from October 1, 2020. Employment does not interfere with the performance of other activities, e.g. in practice.
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
ERFORDERLICHES BILDUNGSNIVEAUJuridical sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
ERFORDERLICHE SPRACHENENGLISH: Excellent
1) Master's degree in law - Master's degree studies completed with the best result,
2) experience in conducting criminological research,
3) fluent knowledge of the English language (documented level B2 or higher),
4) the ability to conduct organizational activities with the work carried out at the Institute, including international cooperation,
5) the possibility of inclusion in the research work of the Institute and educational activities at the Institute,
6) demonstration of scientific publications in the field of criminology,
7) an additional advantage will be:
a) fluent knowledge of a second foreign language,
b) completion of additional studies, e.g. in the field of sociology, criminology, etc.
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 550576
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.