ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGLukasiewicz Research Network – Krakow Institute of Technology
FORSCHUNGSBEREICHEngineering › Materials engineering
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST25/08/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
STANDORTPoland › Krakow
KONTAKTTYPTo be defined
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE40
REFERENCE NUMBERApplication – CTW_Junior Specialist
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Ja
The example scope of tasks to be developed by applicant:
- Participation in the implementation of research and experimental work in the field of sintering techniques.
- Operation of laboratory devices.
- Participation in development of scientific papers.
- Participation in development of research proposals.
- Upgrading the professional skills and qualifications.
- Undertaking the activities aimed to obtain a PhD degree.
- Job contract,
- Flexible working hours,
- Financial suport for holidays,
- Additional medical care package.
Information on the processing of personal data of job applicants is available on the website https://iod.krakow.pl/kariera-zawodowa/. By responding to the job offer, you confirm that you have read the clause and accept it.
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
ERFORDERLICHE SPRACHENPOLISH: Excellent
- An additional advantage will be the ability to use hardness testers and a scanning electron microscope equipped with EDS, WDS and EBSD spectrometers.
- Knowledge of the English language enabling free use of professional English literature.
- Declaration of the will to scientific development.
- Declaration of the main place of employment in Łukasiewicz - KIT.
- Commitment, reliability, punctuality and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Higher Education degree (University Degree – Master’s or equivalent) and at least 5 years of experience in Research and Development Sector, or secondary degree (or equivalent) and at least 5 years of experience in Research and Development Sector.
- Knowledge of materials engineering, in particular the analysis of the microstructure and chemical composition of complex ceramic, metallic and composite materials.
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 550171
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.