FORSCHUNGSBEREICHBiological sciences › Other
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST26/08/2020 17:00 - Europe/Athens
STANDORTSpain › Barcelona
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE40
EU-FORSCHUNGSRAHMENPROGRAMMH2020 / EIT
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Ja
The Barcelona Institute for Global Health, ISGlobal, is the fruit of an innovative alliance between academic, government, and philanthropic institutions to contribute to the efforts undertaken by the international community to address the challenges in global health.
What We Are Looking for:
ISGlobal is looking for a Predoctoral Position to participate in the validation study of the EIT Health funded project AMR-DetecTool.
Main duties and tasks:
- Participate in the evaluation and analysis of the AMR-DetecTool devices for ESBL and carbapenemase detection from clinical samples.
- Participate in the collection of clinical data and analysis of the results obtained through different diagnostic methods.
- Duration: 2 years
- Starting date: 01/10/2020
- Full time position
Applicants must fill in the request form and include the following code reference position: PREDOCT_EITHEALTH_Aug20 attach the CV and a Cover Letter. Each attached document must be named with the candidate name and surname.
The receipt of applications will be open until August, 26th 2020.
Applications will be accepted until 17.00 CET of the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In ISGlobal we are committed to maintaining and developing a work environment in which the values and principles of our organization are respected and equal opportunities between women and men be promoted in each of the areas in which we operate, not tolerating discrimination based on criteria such as age, sex, marital status, race, ethnicity, disabilities, political leanings, religion or sexual orientation.
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
- Knowledge in Microbiological techniques, teamwork skills.
- Scientific degree and experience in microbiology and antibiotic resistance field, experience in clinical microbiology laboratory.
- Languages: English, Catalan and Spanish.
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 549926
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.