ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGUniversidad de Cantabria
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST01/09/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
STANDORTSpain › Santander
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE37,5
The EUNICE (European University for Customized Education) is a project within the framework of Erasmus+ University Networks Initiative in which the University of Cantabria is a partner member, together with other six other European universities. The project has the following objectives: to deepen cooperation among the members at all levels; to promote mutual exchanges and virtual mobility; to educate in European and global values; to strengthen the links between research and education; and to involve in the project other nearby public and private agents or stakeholders, which will also benefit from knowledge transfer.
For the coordination and implementation of these goals, the University of Cantabria is looking for a highly motivated person, with independent working style, commitment, and ability to work in a multi-cultural team. This person will be in charge of the university wide coordination of the project, and specially, of Work Package 3 “Shaping European Citizens” and Work Package 6 “Sustainability and Dissemination”.
The responsibilities include:
- University-wide coordination of the EUNICE project at University of Cantabria:
- Design and implementation of project management mechanisms
- Planning, management and monitoring of EUNICE activities
- Promotion of international student and staff mobility in EUNICE
- Support the development of transnational curricula with EUNICE partners
- Elaboration of a communication and dissemination plan
- Follow-up and Progress Assessment
- Specific coordination of the Work Packages 3 and 6 already mentioned
- Liaison person for the six partner universities
- Preparation, follow-up and regular participation in meetings of the consortium
- Liaison person with the National Erasmus+ Agency for EUNICE
- Application for additional National and European funds
Reference number: EPLUS2020-AG; Proposal Number 101004083 EUNICE
We offer a gross salary of 42.000€ per year for a period of three years.
and send a copy of all documents of the application form to email@example.com
The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed throughout the month of September
Envisaged Job starting date: Upon the date of signature of the grant agreement. Envisaged date November/December 2020 or soon afterwards
Regular trips abroad are expected
JAHRE DER FORSCHUNGSERFAHRUNG1 - 4
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
ERFORDERLICHE SPRACHENSPANISH: ExcellentENGLISH: Excellent
Required Education level*: Bachelor Degree (social sciences disciplines). MSc and PhD will be positively evaluated
- Be in possession of the qualification required in the present call (The documents issued abroad that want to be used in this procedure must be legalized in accordance with current university regulations)
- Spanish mother tongue or C2 level of Spanish according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Minimum C1 level of English according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- 3-year relevant professional experience in the field of international project management. Experience in Universities, especially with Erasmus+ funded projects, is an advantage.
Have Spanish nationality or that of a member country of the European Union or be from any of the states in which, by virtue of international treaties established by the EU and ratified by Spain, the free movement of workers is applicable.
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 549493
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.