ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGUniversity of Agriculture in Krakow
FORSCHUNGSBEREICHMathematics › Applied mathematics
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST22/08/2020 21:00 - Europe/Athens
STANDORTPoland › Krakow
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE40
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Ja
FORM FOR EMPLOYERS
INSTITUTION: UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE IN KRAKOW, FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING & LAND SURVEYING, DEPARTMENT OF APPLIED MATHEMATICS
ACADEMIC DISCIPLINE: MATHEMATICS SCIENCES
POST DATE: July 22, 2020
EXPIRY DATE: August 24, 2020
KEY WORDS: ASSISTANT, MATHEMATICS
DESCRIPTION (admission requirements):
The competition is open to those who:
- have master degree in mathematics, preferred specialty applied mathematics,
- have scientific achievements in mathematics in the field of mathematical models in biological processes, in particular in population dynamics,
- have the PhD dissertation in mathematics completed in at least 40%
- have finished the study with the score ‘very well’ (preference will be given to people with diploma with distinction)
- represent general standards of competence in foreign languages,
- have experience in conducting scientific research and abilities in teaching mathematics and in organizational works,
- have fluency in modern language,
- can treat the University of Agriculture in Kraków as the main place of employment.
Candidates from abroad are required to know the Polish language.
Required documents (in two copies):
- application letter (to His Magnificence Rector of the University of Agriculture),
- CV with research interests specified,
- record of academic and research achievements, teaching experience and organizational activity,
- copy of a true copy of the academic degree,
- copy of the teaching training course diploma,
- a list of publications,
- personal data form.
In addition, the candidate is required, to submit a the competition :
- statement of consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, as amended) **,
- information clause in accordance with art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Par-liament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Regulation general data protection) **,
- statement that at the time of employment at University of Agriculture in Krakow , will be my primary place of work.
- declaration of no criminal record, full legal capacity, full use of public rights, not having a valid sen-tence for an intentional offense or intentional fiscal offense
- statement on not punishing a disciplinary penalty in the form of expulsion from work at a university with a ban on work in universities for a period of 6 months to 5 years
- declaration of non-punishment with disciplinary penalty in the form of deprivation of the right to practice as an academic teacher for a period of 10 years
**documents to be downloaded from the website: https://bip.malopolska.pl/urkrakow,m,306914,2018.html
The University of Agriculture reserves the right to contact only selected candidates and the right to notify only successful candidates of the decision regarding appointment to the post.
Submitted documents may be collected for up to 10 days after the results of the competition have been announced.
Offers with the note "Konkurs KZM" should be sent to the address of the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Land Surveying,
University of Agriculture in Krakow al. Mickiewicza 24/28, 30-059 Krakow
by the deadline of August 24, 2020
Settlement of the contest will take place August 31, 2020
NOTE: the University does not provide accommodation.
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 544369
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.