ANGEBOTSFRIST01/09/2020 16:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU-FORSCHUNGSRAHMENPROGRAMMH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
IS THE HOSTING RELATED TO A PROJECT WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Ja
CEA-LETI will support experienced, ambitious and talented researchers in the sensitive surfaces and electronics for wearable fields as applicants for the preparation of MSCA-IF project proposals and will be glad to welcome them in its research group on this topic.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
CEA is a French governmental research-and-technology organization with activities in Energy, Information Technology, Healthcare, Defense and Security. CEA-Leti, a CEA division located in Grenoble, is the largest French research and technology organization specialized in micro- and nanotechnologies. Dedicated to creating value and innovation for transfer to its industrial partners, Leti’s 1,800 researchers strive to make our society smarter, healthier, more sustainable and more secure. The scientific excellence and multidisciplinary expertise of its personnel are the foundation of Leti’s offer to industry.
CEA-LETI's System Division has been developing for few years activities around the Functionalization of Sensitive Surfaces and Electronics for Wearable, in addition to expertise in Energy Harvesters, Power Management Circuits, Low-Power Electronics, and Wireless Power Transmission. Some devices have been developed thanks to advanced analytical modelling involving multiphysics equations and Finite Elements. Prototypes of flexible piezoelectric sensors systems for 3D reconstruction of a force have been developed and have shown interesting performances compared to the state of the art.
RESEARCH PROJECT DESCRIPTION
We offer the applicant a complete integration in our research group on Sensitive surfaces to develop her/his research activities in flexible electronics (architectures and programming), eco-design and system integration, with the opportunities to promote them to industrial companies or within a startup. The Researcher will benefit of CEA's equipment required to conduct research and CEA's environment fostering innovation.
WHO CAN APPLY
MSCA IF ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- The researcher must be an experienced researcher (PhD or at least 4 years of full-time research after master's degree – no upper age limit)
- The researcher may be of any nationality and can come from anywhere in the world
- The researcher cannot have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in France for more than 12 months within the last three years
- 12-to-24-month research project in France (Grenoble)
- Deadline : st September 2020
- PhD in Electronics or Mechatronics
- Language: English, French
DOCUMENTS TO SUPPLY
- CV with Research Experience
- Summary of the Research Proposal (2 A4 pages maximum)
- Reference letters of the person in charge of the Master's degree and/or head of school, internship supervisor
CEA Grenoble - FRANCE
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.