FORSCHUNGSBEREICHComputer science › Other
KARRIERESTUFEEstablished Researcher (R3)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST15/08/2020 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
STANDORTGermany › Berlin
KONTAKTTYPTo be defined
OpenSynergy works on one of the most fascinating topics in software development: e.g. the integration of Linux or Android solutions with automotive-specific software such as AUTOSAR, the development of the Bluetooth® stack Blue SDK, of an OTA update mechanism and a kit providing high quality of signal processing for hands-free applications in the car.
Our customers include automotive manufacturers and suppliers. That’s why COQOS rides along in the car.
OpenSynergy is an independently managed company. Its headquarters are situated in Berlin with locations in Munich and the United States. The company is continuously growing and our corporate culture is inspired by the internationality of our employees, partners and customers.
OpenSynergy is a development member of the AUTOSAR development partnership, member of the GENIVI Alliance, The Linux Foundation and Automotive Grade Linux (AGL). It participates in national and international research projects such as ARAMIS and EURO-MILS.
If you would like to join our team, apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
- Develop and expand infrastructure used for product development, test and validation
- Act as an SRE for services relied upon by several engineering teams
- Coordinate with suppliers and manage procurements for test and development equipment
- Design and organize manufacturing of custom test and development equipment
- Manage a large inventory of test and development equipment.
- You have completed a B.Sc. or M.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Natural Sciences or in a related field
- Strong background and experience in complex software engineering projects
- Create innovative and scalable solutions that help boost developer productivity
- Coordinate with test and validation teams to design infrastructure and tools that makes their work more efficient
You are familiar with:
- Site Reliability Engineering principles
- Firm in Go, Python and C
- Hardware prototype development
- You have very good command of English, spoken and written
- You are goal-oriented in inviting feedback.
Furthermore, experience in the following fields is of high value:
- You are familiar with Agile SW Development methods, practices, and tools
- You are familiar with
- Electronics design
- Mechanical design
- Electronics prototype manufacturing
- Mechanical prototype manufacturing
- Rapid prototyping
- Data center and hyperscale technology.
- An innovative, international and an open working environment with long-term and diverse perspectives in a flat hierarchy
- Flexible distribution of working time and 30 vacation days per year
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, Club-Mate, Fair Trade coffee, Organic Milk and a
huge selection of tea for free
- A large lounge area with a cool kicker
- Bike leasing for all employees from the first working day
- Sportive entertainment company events and a cooperation with the Urban Sports Club
- Bonus payment for referring new employees
- Effective German- or English Language courses.
Please send your complete resume (including a response to the specific job requirements and your salary expectations) to email@example.com.
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 538209
Angebots-ID der veröffentlichenden Einrichtung: 11539
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.