ANGEBOTSFRIST31/07/2020 23:30 - Europe/Brussels
EU-FORSCHUNGSRAHMENPROGRAMMH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
Senior Europa (Kveloce I+D+i) is an SME specialised in the development, implementation, and exploitation of R&D projects and their funding, with a history of more than 10 years. The company is composed by a team of ten women with different and complementary profiles, distributed in three Spanish regions: Valencia (East region), Asturias (North regions) and Madrid (central region).
In addition to the consultancy services, Kveloce I+D+i has their own research lines focused on the area of social innovation, health and wellbeing and sustainable urban transformation, with strong background on co-creation methodologies, citizen engagement and evaluation. Kveloce is interested in reinforcing the existing research lines and developing new ones as part of its R&D+i strategy.
Who are we looking for?
Kveloce I+D+i looks for experienced researchers willing to reinforce their research carriers on the Impact of new technologies and data science, concretely, in the following topics:
- Impact of Artificial intelligence and big data in wellbeing and democracy
- Online social networks and new media trends: impact on policy & research
- Impact of new technologies into education, training and culture (digital assets & heritage preservation)
- Ethics, data and research
What are the Eligibility criteria for candidates?
As requested in the call, at the deadline for the submission of the proposals (09/09/2020), researchers:
- Shall be in possession of a doctoral degree or 4 years of full-time equivalent experience; and
- Must not have resided or carried out their main activities in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the above-mentioned deadline.
What is the selection process to submit the IF with Kveloce?
Researchers willing to apply an IF with Kveloce should check the eligibility criteria described above. In case you respond to those requisites, please send to email@example.com the following documents before the 31th July 2020:
- Your Curriculum Vitae (cv europass);
- A summary presentation of your research proposal (max. 2 pages long);
- A cover letter (1 page);
Proposals will be pre-selected based on internal evaluation. Candidates will be informed of the results of the pre-selection a week after the deadline.
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.