ANGEBOTSFRIST15/07/2020 12:00 - Europe/Athens
EU-FORSCHUNGSRAHMENPROGRAMMNot funded by an EU programme
ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGUniversity of Sevilla
ABTEILUNGMaterials Science Institute of Seville
LABORATORYDesigned Materials for the Energy and Environment
The receiving research group is the Designed Materials for the Energy and Environment in the Instituto Ciencia de los Materiales de Sevilla (CSIC-Universidad de Sevilla), and it consists of 6 main lines of research:
• Synthesis of design materials based on silicates.
• Sustainable synthesis of materials for environmental management.
• Thermal and hydrothermal stability of materials.
• Bionanocomposites respectful with the environment.
• Surface functionalization of materials for the adsorption of contaminants.
• Catalytic degradation of drugs.
The research group has published 295 articles in journals included in SCI, the vast majority belonging to the first quartile of their corresponding categories. In addition to publishing results in scientific journals, the research group has published a total of 8 books and has produced 15 book chapters.
The research group has extensive experience in managing and carrying out R+D+i projects, having obtained a total of 68 projects, and has also obtained 38 contracts and agreements with companies.
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.