ANGEBOTSFRIST02/07/2020 12:00 - Europe/Athens
EU-FORSCHUNGSRAHMENPROGRAMMH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGCentro em Rede de Investigação em Antropologia
HOST INSTITUTION: CENTRO EM REDE DE INVESTIGAÇÃO EM ANTROPOLOGIA
Under the H2020 framework program Scientific Excellence pillar, CRIA is available to be your host institution in the field of Anthropology at the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships call (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020).
CRIA is a research centre in Anthropology, with subunits in four Portuguese universities - ISCTE-IUL, NOVA FCSH, U Coimbra and UMinho. Currently, it has 208 researchers including university professors, researchers, post-doctoral and doctoral fellows, among others. The four combined universities allow CRIA to create a unique and comprehensive environment, having the resources and facilities to support research and teaching at both national and international levels.
CRIA's research activities fall into four main research groups: 1) Circulation and Production of Places, 2) Environmental Challenges, Sustainability and Ethnography, 3) Governance, Politics and Everyday Life, 4) Culture Practices and Policies. For more information visit: http://cria.org.pt/
The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions - Individual Fellowships are available for experienced researchers, of any nationality, who must have, at the date of the call’s deadline, a doctoral degree or at least four years of full time equivalent research experience.
CRIA welcomes proposals on MARIE SKLODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS - INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIPS on the following types of action:
Type of Action: Standard European Fellowship [MSCA-IF-EF-ST]
Type of Action: CAR - Career Restart panel [MSCA-IF-EF-CAR]
Type of Action: RI - Reintegration panel [MSCA-IF-EF-RI]
Type of Action: Society and Enterprise panel [MSCA-IF-EF-SE]
Type of Action: Global Fellowships [MSCA-IF-GF]
If you wish to have CRIA as your host institution please sent us your proposal by July 2nd (12:00, Lisbon time) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify your e-mail on subject with MSCA-IF-2020 | NAME SURNAME. The proposal must include:
- Full name and e-mail;
- CV (max. 5 pages);
- Motivation letter (in English, max. 1 page);
- Support letter from your future supervisor at CRIA.
If you don’t have a supervisor, CRIA will suggest a supervisor upon evaluation, based on your cv and research project. Please point out one Research group within CRIA that best suits your application (check here: http://cria.org.pt/wp/en/research-groups/);
- Short research project (in English, maximum 3 pages). Please organize your project with objective, scope and expected impact as described on MSCA work plan (MSCA-IF-2020: Individual Fellowships);
- Short career development plan (in English, maximum 3 pages). In addition to research or innovation objectives, this plan comprises the researcher's training and career needs, including training on transferable skills, teaching, planning for publications and participation in conferences;
- Copy of a relevant publication;
- Indication on the type of action under H2020-MSCA-IF-2020. (check here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/msca-if-2020)
Incomplete proposals will not be accepted.
Applicants will be informed of CRIA’s decision until July 9th to the designated e-mail address.
You may be asked for further documents/information upon proposal approval.
Deadline to applications on H2020 participant portal: September 9th 2020 (17:00, Brussels time): https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/msca-if-2020
In case of doubt, please write to: email@example.com.
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.