ANGEBOTSFRIST30/06/2020 18:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU-FORSCHUNGSRAHMENPROGRAMMH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGInstitute for Advanced Chemistry of Catalonia (IQAC-CSIC)
THE RESEARCH CENTER
The Institute for Advanced Chemistry of Catalonia (IQAC) belongs to the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), the largest public research institution in Spain and the third among Europe’s largest research organisations.
The IQAC is located in Barcelona and it was created with the mission to perform multidisciplinary research of excellence in both basic and applied chemical sciences with the main purpose of improving the quality of life.
The research carried out at IQAC is based on the application of chemical approaches to address and solve societal challenges, mainly those related to human health, the sustainability of chemical processes and products, and the needs for novel materials for different applications. In this regard, the research programs carried out in our institute are aimed at:
- the development of methods and strategies for the synthesis of molecules of high added value (Methods & Strategies)
- the discovery of chemical and molecular entities of therapeutic, biological and biomedical interest (Tools & Hits)
- the study of molecules with surfactant properties, including synthesis, biophysical studies and applications (Surfactants)
- the generation and use of nanobiotechnology knowledge for the prevention, diagnostic and treatment of diseases (Nanomedicine).
Administratively, the research groups at IQAC are organized in two departments: Biological Chemistry, and Surfactants and Nanobiotechnology. Moreover, research is complemented with a range of diverse scientific and technical platforms (including cell culture and animal facility), which offer their capabilities to both internal and external users.
OUR HOSTING OFFER
IQAC is delighted to host experienced researchers from any country in the world interested in applying for the MSCA-IF 2020 call (the research groups looking for applicants are found below).
The candidate must hold a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time research experience by the call deadline (September 9 2020). Please, check the eligibility criteria for MSCA-IF:
If you are interested, please send a CV, a motivation letter explaining your research interest and contact details of two referees by 30th June 2020 to the group supervisor indicating MSCA-IF-2020 call in the subject.
Successful applicants will receive help and support from our International and European Programme Unit during proposal preparation.
RESEARCH GROUPS hosting MSCA-IF
- Biotransformation and bioactive molecules
- Unit of Synthesis and Biomedical Applications of Peptides
- The computational and theoretical chemistry group
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.