ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGŁukasiewicz Research Network – The Institute for Sustainable Technologies
FORSCHUNGSBEREICHChemistry › Biochemistry
KARRIERESTUFEEstablished Researcher (R3)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST16/06/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
STANDORTPoland › Radom
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE20
- Analysis of leather tanning processes including waste and impurities.
- Supervision of the analysis of chemicals used in tanning processes.
- Creating documentation of examined processes.
- Implementation of the project in accordance with the established budget and within the prescribed period.
- Participation in the preparation of technical and substantive documentation of individual project tasks.
• Work in a company implementing research projects.
• The possibility of scientific development.
• Interesting professional challenges in the project implementation.
• Summer holidays in August.
Candidates are asked to send their CV to: email@example.com in the title by entering the number NP.1100.9.2020 to 16.06.2020.
We kindly inform that we will contact only selected persons.
Please include the following clause in the application documents:
I consent to the processing of my personal data, contained in the documents sent by me, necessary for the recruitment process currently carried out by the Łukasiewicz Research Network operating under the name of Łukasiewicz Research Network – The Institute for Sustainable Technologies , Pułaskiego 6/10, 26-600 Radom. I declare that I have read the information clause for candidates to work in the Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Sustainable Technologies. I am aware of the voluntary nature of sharing my personal data and that I have been informed about my rights regarding the processing of my data. "
Web site for additional job details
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
ERFORDERLICHE SPRACHENENGLISH: Good
- Higher technical education - preferred PhD degree in technical sciences.
- Good knowledge of the leather industry.
- Experience in conducting and implementing international projects.
- Paper publications on the leather industry.
- Conscientiousness and independence in the performance of duties.
- Experience in implementing projects from the CORNET Initiative will be an advantage.
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 528490
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.