ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGOpole University of Technology
FORSCHUNGSBEREICHManagement sciences › Other
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST03/07/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
STANDORTPoland › Opole
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE36
Candidates for the position should meet the following requirements:
• demonstrate interest in issues related to management and quality studies (logistics, transport or management and quality)
• conduct exercises and projects with students and supervise student work in the laboratory; assess tests and documents, advise students individually and prepare classes, exercises or lab classes.
How to apply:
Opole University of Technology
Dean’s Office of Faculty of Production Engineering and Logistics
Sosnkowskiego Street 31
Documents may be delivered personally or sent by Post.
- An application addressed to the Rector of the Opole University of Technology
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal questionnaire
- Copy of Diploma or confirmation of degree
- List of the scientific, didactic and organizational achievements
- Other documents confirming qualifications
- Candidate’s statement that the Opole University of Technology will be the main employer in case of winning the competition for the position,
- Statement of consent for the processing of personal data for the recruitment process, in accordance with the Act of 10th May 2018 on personal data protection (Journal of law of 2018, item 1000).
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
ERFORDERLICHE SPRACHENPOLISH: Mother TongueENGLISH: BasicGERMAN: Basic
Research and teaching employee will be responsible for:
- Educating students, including supervising on basis of content and methodic coursework papers, research papers, end of term project assignments,
- Participating in organizational works for college/academy,
- Conducting didactic classes (classes, seminar, projects, laboratory classes).
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 528487
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.