ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGInstitute Of Advanced Architecture of Catalonia
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST17/06/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
STANDORTSpain › Barcelona
STUNDEN PRO WOCHE40
The job position of Technical writer and researcher requires both a technical and research profile with a background in STEAM education, maker movement and digital fabrication that is able to deliver the following main tasks:
- Work on multiple projects with varying timelines, complexities and scope;
- Assist the training of teachers to become more literate in the Fab Lab environment covering basics of electronics, digital fabrication and programming.
- Assist the preparation of content for workshops for research actions or applied innovation programs
- Design co-creation activities for research purposes focusing on sustainability, circularity, social innovation, entrepreneurship and digital fabrication.
- Develop and facilitate workshops and co-creation sessions with local actors and stakeholders
- Assess and disseminate the results of the activities and workshops.
- Disseminate and promote calls for papers and European projects, assist the academic and research staff and facilitate their participation in such calls.
- Support the writing and delivery of European proposals (Horizon 2020, Creative Europe, Erasmus+, etc).
- Develop and facilitate workshop pedagogy for educational communities, companies or institutions.
- Support the different Fab Lab Barcelona-IAAC educational programs.
- Support classes and students projects of Fab Lab Barcelona and IAAC.
- Research, write and present case studies,
- Facilitate and undertake desk research in the maker movement.
- Work and service contract.
- Full time position (40 h week, from Monday to Friday) initially remote, based in Barcelona once regulations allow.
- Date of start: 1 July 2020
- Salary: 18.000 €
DEADLINE AND APPLICATIONS SUBMISSION
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter along with the required documents set out at IAAC’s general job application guidelines to email@example.com with the following subject: “JOB APPLICATION - Technical writer and researcher for European Projects”. The selection process will be carried out in: https://iaac.net/eu-projects-job-offers/
The deadline to submit the candidatures will be 17th June 2020.
The selection process will be carried out in: https://iaac.net/eu-projects-job-offers/
Fab Lab Barcelona is part of the Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia, where it supports different educational and research programs related to the multiple scales of the human habitat. It engages in European research across multiple lines of enquiry including design, distributed manufacturing, cities and culture.
Web site for additional job details
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
- Special interest in STEAM education, technology, digital transformation and innovation.
- Experience in writing and maintaining process specifications and style guides specifically in the fields of self-education and pedagogy.
- Basic graphic design skills, specifically desktop publishing, publication layout and layout and documentation of self-education tools and resources.
- Experience in user-centred design and co-design processes, approaches and tools. Also in Digital Fabrication tools, planning and running workshops, pilots and events.
- Experience in writing scientific publications and participation in conferences and events.
- Leading learning experiences on a wide range of topics
- Teaching and documenting fundamental technical and design skills
- Giving critical feedback to further develop ideas and prototypes
- Guiding projects from concept to reality
- Able to support the documentation of ideas, research and prototypes throughout the design process
- Able to organize and plan your work in advance.
- An EU national, or with a working permit for Spain.
- Already established in Barcelona.
- Native English Speaker, Spanish and Catalan is a plus – other languages are a bonus.
- Bachelor in Design, Urban Studies or a relevant technical field
- Master in Design, Innovation, Sciences a plus
- Experience in the Maker Movement or with projects concerned with Makers and Designers will be highly regarded
- Experience or knowledge in education, STEAM education or pedagogical development highly regarded
- Knowledge and/or specific interest in the fields of innovation and research
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 528465
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.