ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGCardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw
FORSCHUNGSBEREICHChemistry › Computational chemistryChemistry › Physical chemistryPhysics › Solid state physics
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST18/09/2020 22:00 - Europe/Athens
STANDORTPoland › Warsaw
Solid state DFT modelling of the reactivity of selected non-metals (oxygen, sulphur, chlorine, bromine) towards fluorine at high pressure (pressures exceeding 1 GPa = 10 kbar). See similar study on nitrogen + fluorine reactivity: http://www.nature.com/articles/srep36049
- monthly scholarship of 3 250 PLN (ca 730 EUR). This scholarship is an addition to the scholarship received by all PhD students studying in Poland
- scholarship may be extended up to 48 months
- flexible working time
- CV containing publication record, prizes, workshops etc.
- An electronic copy of the M.Sc. thesis (or title and planned dated of graduation)
- Recommendation letter from the M.Sc. thesis supervisor
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
The candidate should:
- hold an M.Sc. in chemistry, physics, materials sciences or in a closely related field at the time of appointment
- have experience in ab initio modelling
- preference will be given to candidates with experience in performing simulations with the use of the Density Functional Theory, especially in the solid state.
The candidates should be registered as a PhD student at a Polish university at the time of appointment
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 528180
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.