ORGANISATION/EINRICHTUNGCarl Zeiss AG
FORSCHUNGSBEREICHEngineering › Computer engineeringTechnology › Computer technologyTechnology › Internet technology
KARRIERESTUFEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
BEWERBUNGSFRIST02/10/2018 00:00 - UTC
STANDORTGermany › Oberkochen
To strengthen our Team in the Research & Development in Oberkochen, Jena or Munich we are seeking a
Software Architect for Computer Vision Applications With more than 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
- design the architecture of our algorithm pipelines that extract information from diverse data sources present across our complete product portfolio
- continuously support technology adoption and integration into our flagship products. This comprises design of sustainable software architectures and development processes that facililite cross-OS development, steering of external development partners as well as implementation of features
- shape the future of ZEISS. We have just started to scrape the surface of what can be done with the data our products deliver
- contribute to realizing the prospects of machine learning, modern computer vision for our customers, as ZEISS continues exploring the data domains of its product portfolio
- build an excellent network with partners in industry and startups that will help ZEISS to leverage the latest technology advancements in order to address tomorrow's challenges
Web site for additional job details
Anforderungen für das Jobangebot
ERFORDERLICHE SPRACHENENGLISH: Good
EURAXESS Angebots-ID: 331905
Angebots-ID der veröffentlichenden Einrichtung: 10343
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.