University of Gothenburg
- EURAXESS Centre
- Coverage Area: Local
- Götabergsgatan 17
- Gothenburg, SE-411 34
- Access to the culture of the host country/language courses
- Day care, schooling & family related issues
- Departure conditions/formalities
- Entry conditions/visas
- Health insurance
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Job opportunities
- Medical care
- Pension rights
- Research Landscape
- Research funding opportunities
- Work permit
Information, support and services for international researchers, faculty, staff and students in matters concerning the arrival to and the stay at the university.
Information and support to hosts and departments when recruiting and welcoming international researchers, faculty and staff.
The EURAXESS Centre acts as assisting BHO and network project coordinator for Sweden since 2015.
The EURAXESS Centre is also partner in the EU project "Euraxess TOP IV".