International Welcome Centre. University of Granada
- EURAXESS Contact Point
- Coverage Area: Local
- Calle Gran Vía de Colón, 48
- Granada, 18071
- Access to the culture of the host country/language courses
- Day care, schooling & family related issues
- Departure conditions/formalities
- Entry conditions/visas
- Health insurance
- Medical care
- Research funding opportunities
The International Welcome Centre (IWC) is among a handful of its kind in Spain and Europe, catering directly to the needs of international doctoral candidates, researchers, postdocs and visiting staff - before, during and after their mobility period at the University of Granada (UGR).
At the IWC, we provide you with essential information and targeted assistance in all non-academic matters that are important during your time at the UGR . We thereby enable you to make the most of your academic life and research, while at the same time facilitating your integration in Granada.
We offer a wide range of services, including information and assistance services regarding visa applications and residence permits, funding opportunities, childcare and schooling options for family members, and UGR facilities and services available to you.
Who can make use of the IWC's services?
• International doctoral candidates
• International researchers
• International academic staff
• International postdocs